INTELLIGENT PARKING SYSTEM
AUTOMATIC PARKING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: APMS solution is designed to cover three important aspect of parking facility. Traffic management, Security management and revenue management. It also acts as integrated business model to create more revenue benefits with customer satisfaction. It is ideal for big size multi-level indoor parking facilities.The complete automatic parking solution consists of following parking competent to make it secured, managed integrated model.
ENTRY TERMINAL : The PARKIT series are multifunctional fully integrated ticketing systems provides a fast and easy entrance control of a parking facility, which process a range of ticket types including encoded magnetic strip tickets, Barcode tickets and contactless smart cards. It integrates various payment gateways such as seasonal card reader and credit card reader.The PARKIT provide great convenience and accuracy for clients accessing parking systems.
PARKI: Modern energy saving barrier with extensive functions, specially designed for demanding tasks in parking management systems.
- Compact control unit.
- Versatile configuration options.
- Innovative Motor Technology
- Barrier arm length up to 4 mtr.
- Silent and smooth operations.
- Reverseon obstacle detection.
- Automatic fault detection.
- Opening and closing in 1.5 second.
- Adjustable opening and closing speed.
- For almost all standard passenger cars.
ExitTerminal: The PAKIT series exit module provides a fast and easy exit control of a parking facility, which process a range of ticket types including encoded magnetic stripe tickets / Barcode Tickets and Contactless smart cards.
- High quality gloss finish of the front panel.
- Barcode / Mag-strip ticket
- Proximity card / Magnetic card / MI-fare EM card
- Ticket issuance up to 5,000 tickets
- High performance thermal printer
- Automatic ticket option or push button
- Programmable LCD display
- Pre-Payment modes of special events
- Thermostatically regulated heater
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Ethernet/RS485 communication
- Alarm monitoring and control
- Intercom facility with Programmable voice communication
- Stainless steel housing and cabinet base to extend service life
- Integrated options with RFID, LPR System, Driver image camera etc.
Manned Cash Desk Station: PARKIT software via a web browser to monitor and control the entire parking facility.All setups, configuration of system, revenue or other reports inquiries can be easily operated with a few finger clicks even from the other side of the world.
- Payment of short-term Parker tickets including discount.
- Renewal and additional payment of seasonal cards.
- Touchscreen cash system.
- Graphical LC-Display.
- Real time status acquiring.
- Alarm reporting.
- Universal parking fee configuration.
- System database with configurable backup schedule.
- Multi-level administrative authorization implemented.
- Shift report after shift change.
- Receipt printer.
- Automatic cash drawer.
Automatic Pay Station:PAY ON FOOT station helps user to avoid queuefor payments. APS 100 system can perform multi-purpose um-manned cashier operations.
- Payment processing for ticket and cards.
- Payment of short term Parker tickets inclusive discount.
- Renewal and additional payment of seasonal cards.
- Charging and additional payment of debit cards.
- Coin processing, country and client specific.
- Banknote processing (optional), country-specific.
- Receipt printer with thermal printing Technology.
- TFT colour display 15 inch available.
- In-built intercom device.
- MP3 speed unit for interactive voice output.
- Un-interruptible power supply.
- Video surveillance, alarm system.
- Security devices:Additional robust breakup protection.
CENTRAL MANAGEMENT STATION: CMS perform real time monitoring and controlling of all parking field devices with parameterization and up gradation of entry, exit and cash desk equipments.
- Graphical, clear presentation of the parking system.
- Checking and controlling of the device.
- Functional alarm messaging reporting with direct access.
- Administrating customer with card and ticket data.
- Tariff module design for car park tariffs.
- Web-based presentation of business figures.
- Car park-specific tariff configuration.
- Temporal tariff validity.
- Linear, progressive and digressivetariff structure.
- Tariff for various payment types.
- Definition of maximum amounts(limits).
- Definition of flat rate (fixed amounts).
- More favorabletariffs for specific periods.
- Weekdays dependent tariffs.
- Individual tariffs for public holidays and special days.
Report Module: Report management system provide multiple reports, statics, log and event in the form of graphical representation, pie chart, bar chart and different readable formats.
- Tubular and graphical presentation of the car park data.
- Various staticalreports with numerous settings.
- Revenue statics(ticket type, payment).
- Maintenance, error and alarm list.
- Discount report (online discounting).
- Occupancy statics.
- Periodical statics.
- Value range statics.
- Season Parker statics.
- Shift report.
- Time slot statistics.
- Cash Book.
- Card lists.
- Customer lists.
Central Parking Server:PERKIT 500 server plays a vital role for database security and redundancy, 3 layer secured system help it to perform emergency conditions and makes it compatible to integrate with 3rd party system, server and application.
- Controlling, administrating and evaluating systems.
- Requires:Workstation WS 120 incl. Park Operate.
- Communication with the workstation via Ethernet.
- Extensive administering and reporting functions.
- Remote maintenance via ISDN modem or VPN.
- Softwarelicense MS Windows 2008 server.
- Automatic ticket option or push button.
- Programmable LCD display.
- High quality server platform.
- RAID Technology.
PARKING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE